This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Arla® Cream Cheese. All opinions are entirely my own.
Do you like to save money while shopping at Publix? I know that I do. How about when you use a coupon to save even more? I don’t know about you but the thought of saving more money on the foods that my family loves excites me and my pocketbook.
What if I told you that your next printable coupon would be for something FREE. You guys, I’m so excited to tell you about Arla Cream Cheese. Have you heard of or tried Arla Cream Cheese before?
Arla Cream Cheese is so delicious because it’s simple. The exciting part is they’re made with ingredients you’d recognize and love. My family and I love cream cheese. But what I love even more is being able to pick up Arla Cream Cheese at Publix for free. If you’re a frequent shopper at Publix like I am, then you’re not going to want to wait to pick up your FREE 7 oz tub of Arla Cream Cheese. Printing your at-home coupon to try Arla Cream Cheese for free at Publix has never been this easy. Just visit www.geththesavings.com/Arla to find a print-at-home coupon to try Arla Cream Cheese for free at Publix. Yes, it’s that easy.
Arla Original Cream Cheese is available in 7oz tubs and also in a variety of different flavors like Herbs & Spices, Mediterranean Garden, and Strawberry Cream Cheeses. Be sure to pick up your free 7oz tub by visiting your local Publix store. You can easily find Arla Cream Cheese in the dairy section at Publix. That’s where I found mine.
I love using Arla Original Cream Cheese in my Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars Recipe.
Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars are one of my favorite fall recipes to make for my family. It’s a simple recipe that rocks! We have been fans of sweet potatoes for many years. They can make any fall food dish come alive. But for this recipe, I will be using canned sweet potatoes and Arla Original Cream Cheese in my Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars dessert.
Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars are made with Arla Cream Cheese, canned sweet potatoes, vanilla, graham cracker crumbs, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, melted butter, sugar, and eggs. Even although this recipe calls for sweet potatoes, you can easily use pumpkin instead. This recipe may look complicated but is so easy to make. Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars are a delicious alternative to pumpkin pies and the best part, no forks are needed. These bars are so rich in taste. It’s where cheesecake meets sweet potato pie in a creamy and self-indulgent dessert.
Sunshine and Flip Flops by Michele Dickerson
Prep time is 20 minutes. Added with the prep time is 4 hours of refrigerate time.
4 hr, 20 Prep Time
45 minCook Time
5 hr, 5 Total Time
- 4 7oz tubs of Arla Original Cream Cheese
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp of sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp of butter, melted
- 1 can of sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Take 13x9 inch pan and line it with aluminum foil.(Extend foil over the sides.)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp of sugar, melted butter. Press onto the bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, add remaining sugar, add one can of sweet potatoes, vanilla, ground cinnamon and nutmeg, Mix until well blended.
- Add one egg at a time. Mix on low speed. Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 15 minutes and refrigerate for 3 hours. Remove from the refrigerator, place mini marshmallows on top and broil in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from open and let cheesecake cool completely.
- Take the extended foil to remove the cheesecake from the pan and cut into bars.
- Best served chilled or cold.