Have you tried Roasted Pumpkin Conchiglioni Pasta with bacon and spinach? It’s to die for. It’s my favorite all in one meal for the fall season.
Need a pasta recipe with all the flavors of fall? Well, this dish certainly has it. You can place this delicious Roasted Pumpkin Conchiglioni Pasta Recipe in front of anyone and they would automatically think of fall. It’s an all-time favorite of mine. One of the reasons why this recipe is such a hit is because of all of the combining flavors it has. Such as roasted pumpkin, with bacon, spinach, and parmesan cheese. It’s one yummy combination twist to your ordinary pasta dish.
Roasted Pumpkin Conchiglioni Pasta is a comforting meal. You can serve it as a side dish with any Italian meal or as an entree on its own. The best part is that you don’t need to wait until fall to enjoy it. This meal is great year-round.
Conchiglioni Pasta is quite large after it’s cooked. -And honestly, it can fill the emptiness in your stomach right away. That’s why only small portions are most desired.
The first time that I tried Roasted Pumpkin Conchiglioni Pasta was during a family gathering. I’ll admit, I was totally blown away by the taste and couldn’t wait to serve it to my own family.
Preparing for this recipe will only take a few ingredients. I love it when there are short steps in a recipe. Don’t you too? Well, you can count this recipe as one of the quickest meals to make this fall.
First, you’ll need:
- Conchiglioni Pasta or (any favorite pasta will do)
- Frozen Pumpkin chunks or (frozen butternut squash)
- Bacon (pork)
- Fresh Spinach
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
Begin by preheating your oven to 220°. Next, drizzle olive oil and then take your frozen pumpkin chunks and place them on your baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender. It’s safe to say that turning them halfway would be ideal.
Meanwhile, boil your pasta in a saucepan and cook as directed on the box or al dente. Drain water and leave 1/4 cup of the water.
In a large frying pan, on medium heat, add one teaspoon of oil. Cook bacon until golden and crisp. In the same pan, add roasted pumpkin chunks, fresh spinach, pasta, and the reserved water. Cook, stir and toss for 2-3 mins or until spinach has reduced in size.
Continue to toss, and mix.
Serve warm and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. And that’s it! A super speedy meal that you can cook in 30 minutes or less. Serve it alone as a one-pan meal or as a side pasta dish. Your family and friends will think that you have slaved in the kitchen preparing it!
- 1 box of Conchiglioni Pasta or (any favorite)
- 2 cups of Frozen Pumpkin chunks or (frozen butternut squash)
- 4 Bacon pieces (pork)
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Spinach
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 220°. Next, drizzle olive oil and then take your frozen pumpkin chunks and place them on your baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook your pasta in a saucepan as directed on the box or al dente.
- Drain water and leave 1/4 cup of the water.
- In a large frying pan, on medium heat, add one teaspoon of oil. Cook bacon until golden and crisp.
- In the same pan, add roasted pumpkin chunks, fresh spinach, pasta, and the reserved water. Cook, stir and toss for 2-3 mins or until spinach has reduced in size.
- Continue to toss, and mix.
- Serve warm with sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
What’s great about this dish is enjoying all the flavors of the fall season wrapped up in one recipe. I love pairing it with tasty dessert-like, Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars. Mmm, they’re divine!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Mini Cheesecake Bars with Gingersnap Cookie Crust - November 6, 2019
- Did you hear about the NEW Breville Combi Wave at Best Buy? - October 30, 2019
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini - October 30, 2019