Korean Ground Beef Bowls taste amazing! Trust me, it will become a family favorite. -Plus it’s an easy and quick weekday recipe to make.
Just recently my family and I tried Korean Beef for the first time and OMG it was good! We couldn’t believe that we never thought of trying it before. Especially since we love ground beef with rice. I said to my husband, It was must for me to make this recipe at home. Have you tried Korean Beef before?
Korean Ground Beef is so tasty and even for my picky eaters at home who now love it. It’s been a fun and relaxing summer for the most part but I know once school starts, my time in the kitchen will be limited due to my children’s after school activities and sports. So this recipe will definitely come handy when I need to make a delicious meal that’s simple and affordable to make at home.
With only a short list of ingredients needed, my Korean Ground Beef Bowls will be effortless, flavorful, and one that takes less than 30 minutes to make. It can’t get any easier, I’m telling you. Don’t you love when recipes with only a few key ingredients needed turns out so tasty. Personally, I just love it!
Since the ground beef only takes a few minutes to brown, first start by blending together your ingredients. You will need brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, red pepper flakes, and rice vinegar. The combination of these flavors together embarks on one unforgettable meal to come.
Sunshine and Flip Flops by Michele Dickerson
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- One Pound Ground Lean Beef
- 2 Tablespoons of Minced Garlic
- One Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Red Pepper Flakes
- Sesame Seeds to garnish
- In large skillet over medium heat add ground beef and garlic. Crumble ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, add brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, red pepper flakes, and rice vinegar. Blend and whisk well.
- Pour over ground beef and simmer for two minutes.
- Serve Korean Beef over white or brown rice and sprinkle sesame seeds to garnish.
Simple Asian dishes like Korean Ground Beef Bowls allows my family and I to enjoy a yummy meal without the hassle of going out for dinner during the weekday. The best part is having these kitchen friendly ingredients on hand so I can make this delicious meal at any time.
Have you tried Korean Ground Beef Bowls before?