This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce. All opinions are entirely my own.
Looking for quick and easy meal solutions? Check out the RAGU® BOGO offer at Publix and try my Grilled Italian Chicken Alfredo with Tomatoes Recipe.
Now through Wednesday, October 11th, head to your local Publix store for the RAGU BOGO event. This is a great time for you to stock up on RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce while saving some money.
I’m all for great deals on ingredients that I can use in a recipe that welcomes quick meal solutions. Whether I’m short on time for preparing dinner or I need to save a few steps in a recipe, I can never go wrong with including RAGÚ® Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce in my recipes. I can still prepare my dinner in less time and my family loves the taste. There is something about RAGU Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Sauce that has my family running to the dinner table.
Maybe it’s because of the flavorful creamy thick pasta sauce that gets our taste buds going. RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce is made with real cheese and fresh cream. It’s packed with bursting Parmesan and Romano cheese flavor that complements any chicken or pasta dishes.
For my Grilled Italian Chicken Alfredo with Tomatoes recipe, I used simple ingredients like Italian Seasoning, Diced Tomatoes, shredded Mozzarella Cheese and one RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce (21.5 oz.) jar. This size jar is the perfect serving amount for my family.
Preparing my boneless chicken breast was quite easy. Using a quart-size zip-locked bag, I placed in one tablespoon of olive oil and one and a half tablespoons of Italian seasoning then added the chicken breasts. While the chicken was marinating, I preheated my grill to low-medium heat. Then I placed the seasoned chicken on the grill and begin cooking. While the chicken was cooking, it’s a great time to start dicing two medium-sized tomatoes in a small bowl.
I began preparing RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce by pouring the jar into a skillet. On low to medium heat, begin to warm the Alfredo pasta sauce. Remove the chicken from the grill and place them in a skillet for five minutes, turning the chicken until the Alfredo sauce covers the grilled chicken. Add diced tomatoes and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Remove the Grilled Italian Chicken Alfredo with Tomatoes from the skillet and serve hot over pasta. Simple, delicious and a family favorite.
RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce is great in a variety of dishes including recipes like Grilled Chicken Alfredo with Tomatoes. It’s available at Publix in 16oz and 21.5oz jars which makes it convenient for small to large family sizes. Locating them in your Publix store is easy – just look in the pasta sauce aisle.
Sunshine and Flip Flops by Michele Dickerson
30 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- One Jar of RAGÚ® Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- boneless chicken breast (5)
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- One Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- One Cup of Diced Tomatoes
- Garnish with Italian Parsley
- Salt and Pepper for Taste
- Prepare your boneless chicken breast.
- With using a quart-size zip-locked bag, place in one tablespoon of Olive Oil and 1/2 Tablespoon of Italian Seasoning. Add your chicken breasts.
- While marinating, preheat your grill on low-medium heat.
- Place chicken on the grill and begin cooking.
- Begin dicing your tomatoes and set it aside.
- In a large skillet, add one jar of RAGÚ® Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce. On low to medium heat, begin to warm the Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Removed your cooked chicken from the grill and add it to your sauce. Cook for five minutes.
- Turn the Grilled Italian Chicken Alfredo until covered in alfredo sauce.
- Add diced tomatoes and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Remove your Grilled Italian Chicken Alfredo from the skillet and serve hot over pasta.
- Garnish with Italian Parsley.
- Salt and Pepper for taste.
So tell me, what recipe would you make with using RAGÚ® Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce?
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Bosch AutoAir™ Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher at Best Buy - August 27, 2019
- This Summer Save Time in the Kitchen with Tyson - June 21, 2019
- 5 Ways To Get Your Home Ready To Sell - June 19, 2019