This post has been sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
My Christmas morning Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole is a hearty breakfast made with crumbles of Jimmy Dean® Roll Sausage. It’s a flavorful meal that my family cannot wait for!
Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole with Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage is an amazing dish to serve on Christmas morning or on any day of the week. It’s a breakfast meal that my whole family loves and looks forward to eating. When I was speaking to my family about the holiday season and asked which breakfast meal they wanted me to make on Christmas morning, they insisted on my Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole. Christmas morning has always been a special day for my children and family. Our day starts off pretty early in the morning. How early, you ask? Around 4 o’clock in the morning. Oh yes, it’s a long day in this household—so preparing ahead of time for our breakfast meal is extremely helpful.
And that’s one of the reasons why I love to make my Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole. It can be prepared ahead of time. My family and I have loved Jimmy Dean products for many years, so incorporating their Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage is a must!
Jimmy Dean’s refrigerated and frozen products have become a staple in our home that we cannot live without. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, I find myself thinking of ways to add our favorite Jimmy Dean products into a recipe. When we’re shopping for our Jimmy Dean refrigerated or frozen products, we head over to our local Publix store. I’ve always found exactly what I needed at Publix and being a loyal customer, I know Jimmy Dean has us covered on any occasion.
One of our favorites is Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage. It can be easily served alone or in a recipe like Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole.
For many years, Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage has been a staple to our breakfast meal. And to be honest, our Christmas morning Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole wouldn’t be the same without including it. Speaking of breakfast, did you know that Publix also has Wright® Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon? I couldn’t resist picking some up as we love including Wright’s Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon in my Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole recipe.
While shopping at Publix for my Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole ingredients, I found both Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage and Wright Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon in the refrigerated aisle. Publix makes shopping easier and convenient for my holiday entertaining, too. We love shopping there!
Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole with Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage is truly a simple, hearty, and tasty breakfast meal. You would never have guessed that cooking for this meal took under an hour. It’s so flavorful!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1 pkg of Jimmy Dean® Roll Sausage
- 1/2 cup of white onion (sliced, sauteed)
- 1/2 cup of green pepper (sliced, sauteed)
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups of frozen hash brown (southern-cubed)
- 9 slices of Wright® Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon (cooked)
- Unsalted butter
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper for taste
In a large skillet on medium heat, add one tablespoon of unsalted butter. As the butter is melting, add 1/2 cup of thinly-sliced white onion and green pepper. Saute and caramelized. Add one package of Jimmy Dean Roll Pork Sausage. Crumble until brown.
Preheat oven to 350°.
On a baking sheet, cook nine pieces of Wright Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon in the oven.
In a medium-sized rectangle casserole dish, add one and 1/2 cups of uncooked cubed hash browns. Scoop Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage mixture onto the hash browns. In a large mixing bowl, whisk 12 large eggs and then add it to the casserole.
Remove bacon from the oven, then chop into pieces. Place bacon pieces on top of the casserole mixture.
Using Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage in this recipe makes it so flavorful. Did you know that Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage is made with delicious signature seasonings and high-quality pork? Yes, that’s how Jimmy Dean products stand out in a homemade recipe like in a Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole. Wright Brand Bacon makes the perfect topper to this casserole thanks to it being hand-selected and hand-trimmed, thick-cut, and 100% wood smoked over hickory chips!
Teriyaki Pineapple Meatball Bowls
- 1 pkg Aidells® Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Meatballs
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper (sliced, saute’)
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper (sliced, saute’)
- 4-5 slices Wright® Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon (cooked)
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits (pieces)
- 2 whole fresh pineapples
- 3 cups jasmine white rice (steamed)
- 1/4 cup green onions (garnished)
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, pan-fry 5 slices of Wright® Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon. Turn each side until golden and crisp. Remove and place bacon on a paper towel. In a rice cooker, steam 3 cups of Jasmine white rice. Prepare as directed. Remove the fresh pineapple stem and cut from the bottom and middle to resemble a bowl. Remove and scoop any remaining pineapple inside the bowl and set aside to chop into pineapple tidbit pieces.In small saucepan dust the bottom and sides with olive oil. Place one package of Aidells® Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Meatballs inside and heat for 6-8 minutes on the stovetop until hot. Meanwhile, on medium heat, add one tablespoon of butter, saute' and caramelize 1/2 cup of sliced orange and yellow bell peppers. Take 1/2 cup of jasmine white rice and place inside the pineapple bowl. Add pieces of Wright® Brand Bacon Hickory Smoked Bacon pieces, bell pepper mixture, and 4 Aidells® Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Meatballs, pineapple tidbits, and garnished on top with green onions.
This recipe is ridiculously scrumptious! It’s super easy to prepare ahead of time and when you’re simply short on time. It’s a wholesome recipe that your family and friends will love. Christmas morning is a busy time for most families. Many of us are knee-deep in torn wrapping paper. Luckily, my Christmas morning Sausage-Hash Brown Casserole is a meal that everyone will enjoy and brag about.
Looking for more holiday recipe inspirations and party tricks from Jimmy Dean? Visit here.
Looking to locate Jimmy Dean products at your local Publix stores? Great! Visit here.