Asian Spicy Chicken Bundles are a must try. You will love the spicy chicken flavor that’s all wrapped up in lettuce bundles.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. P.F. Chang‘s and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission. #AuthenticMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
I absolutely love easy and delicious meals. The best part, my family loves them too! When I cook a meal that my whole family loves, it warms my heart. It’s a game-changer when I see my family trying new foods that in-return, they fall in love with.
The first time that I made Asian Spicy Chicken Bundles for my family they practically ran away from the dinner table. I guess you can say that it was missing a key ingredient and that might have been the reason why I ate alone that night.
Needless to say, one of the reasons why I love this recipe so much is because how quick the meal prepping is. -And the clean up is even faster! Have you tried Asian Spicy Chicken before? The taste is out of this world. My husband says that this recipe reminded him of a spicy Thai chicken dish he tried before but he absolutely loves the way I wrap it in lettuce bundles. It’s the best Asian cuisine that we can enjoy at home!
Just the other day while shopping at Walmart, I decided to surprise my family and pick up the ingredients for my Asian Spicy Chicken Bundle recipe. That is when I came across the NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces. Since I needed soy sauce for my recipe, that is when I decided to pick up their Soy Sauce and Teriyaki for later. I couldn’t help myself, I was actually standing in the Asian food aisle checking out all the P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Sauces for about ten minutes. Between Mongolian, Sesame, Soy, Teriyaki, and Kung Pao sauces, I have plenty of choices when planning our next Asian meal at home.
I love to marinate my foods at home. How about you? One ingredient like Soy from P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Sauces can make a world of a difference in a recipe. It truly makes a simple and convenient recipe come alive! Especially when you want to add a unique twist or flavor to one of your favorite authentic cuisine Asian recipes. Not only do they complement your recipes with flavor, but will save you extra steps and time to prepare them too!
Since P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Sauces like Soy and Mongolian are NEW to Walmart stores, be sure to stock up for your next at home meal.
Asian Spicy Chicken Bundle Recipe:
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Soy Sauce
- Ground Chicken
- Minced Garlic
- Vegetable Oil
- Chopped Peanuts
- Green Onions
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Chopped Water Chesnuts
- Romaine Lettuce
It’s all in the sauce, my friends. Asian Spicy Chicken would never be the same without soy sauce. It’s the only liquid ingredient that gives the ground chicken the desired tasty that everyone will crave. Preparing the next step is easy and can be done in two steps. First, you will need three tablespoons of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Soy Sauce and one tablespoon of cornstarch. Stir both ingredients together until smooth then set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken, ginger, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes. In a large skillet, add one tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture and cook. Continue to stir for 3 minutes or until your chicken is cooked.
Pour then stir in soy sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until sauce thickens. Add crushed water chestnuts, chopped green onions, and chopped peanuts. Stir and heat through for two minutes.
On a plate, take one romaine lettuce and begin to fill with spicy chicken mixture. Spread evenly among lettuce leaves. Take both sides of the lettuce and bring them to the middle. Secure the Asian Spicy Chicken Bundles with green onion picks by tieing a knot. This recipe is best served warm or room temperature. Add a side bowl of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Soy Sauce for dipping.
Sunshine and Flip Flops by Michele Dickerson
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 3 tablespoons of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Soy Sauce
- 1 pound of Ground Chicken
- 2 teaspoons of Ground Ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Peanuts
- 1/4 cup of Green Onions Plus picks for tying
- 1/4 teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Water Chestnuts
- Romaine Lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken, ginger, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet, add one tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture and cook. Continue to stir for 3 minutes or until your chicken is cooked.
- Pour then stir in soy sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until sauce thickens. Add crushed water chestnuts, chopped green onions, and chopped peanuts. Stir and heat through for two minutes.
- take one romaine lettuce and begin to fill with spicy chicken mixture. Spread evenly among lettuce leaves. Take both sides of the lettuce and bring them to the middle. Secure the Asian Spicy Chicken Bundles with green onion picks by tying a knot.
- Best served warm and right away .
Looking for more recipe inspiration using P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Sauces? Visit here.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Top 3 Quick and Easy Recipes for 2018 Plus a Quick mention - January 3, 2019
- This Christmas be ready for Battle! Starlink Battle now at Best Buy - December 19, 2018
- Friendsgiving & Beyond: 3 Best Main Dishes to Serve - November 19, 2018