Fall salads are simply the best. That’s why my all-time favorite is Apple Walnut Salad with homemade Grape Salad Dressing. It’s savory and sweet!
I can never go wrong with Apple Walnut Salad. This meal is great for lunch or dinner. When I’m craving something sweet with my salad I toss in a few tasty cranberries and even add crumbles of feta cheese to my Apple Walnut Salad to make it complete. But what really makes this salad taste spectacular is my homemade Grape Salad Dressing that is made with grape juice.
Normally, Welch’s Concord Grape Juice does the trick along with a few other ingredients but this time around I wanted to try their new Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water, Tropical Berry Grape. It’s a refreshing change from their original Concord Grape Juice. What excites me about this new product is how it still contains the same great taste of 100% juice with 30% less sugar. It’s blended so well that you can’t even tell it contains less sugar.
Have you seen it in the stores yet? I found mine in the juice aisle at my local Publix grocery store and what’s even better is I took advantage of their BOGO offer this week which allowed me to pick up Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water, White Grape Mango flavor for FREE. -And you can’t beat that!
Do you like coconut water? Are you skeptical of coconut water because of the taste? Have you heard it’s good for you? Welch’s 100% juice with coconut water is the best option for you to try.
For my Apple Walnut Salad with Grape Salad Dressing recipe, I used simple ingredients like baby arugula and spinach, diced apples, candied walnuts, feta cheese crumbles, and dried cranberries. But what separates this delightful Fall salad from others is my homemade Grape Salad Dressing. I still remember the first time trying grape salad dressing and it wasn’t served with a salad either. It was a dressing that was used on a chicken salad sandwich. But since then, I’ve been hooked. Have you tried it yet? Grape Salad dressing is sweet with a touch of tartness. The flavor blends in so well with feta cheese and diced apples.
Begin by grabbing your blender. Add a cup of red seedless grapes, half a cup of Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water- Tropical Berry Grape, three tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper, and 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh tarragon.
Blend until smooth. Three pulses should do the trick. Next, grab a bowl or dressing container and pour your Grape dressing. You can easily prepare the dressing before you make your salad or after since it takes less than five minutes to do.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water- Tropical Berry Grape (half a cup)
- One Cup Red Seedless Grapes
- Three Tablespoons of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Chopped Fresh Tarragon.
- In a blender, add one cup of red seedless grapes, half of cup of Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water- Tropical Berry Grape, three tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoons of sea salt and fresh ground pepper and two tablespoons of chopped fresh tarragon. Pulse three times.
- Pour into your serving bottle and bowl.
- Add to your salad and enjoy.
So tell me, have you seen the NEW Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water at your local stores? Have you tried it?
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Bosch AutoAir™ Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher at Best Buy - August 27, 2019
- This Summer Save Time in the Kitchen with Tyson - June 21, 2019
- 5 Ways To Get Your Home Ready To Sell - June 19, 2019