Ahh, having a sweet tooth in the summer happens quite often in this household. Between those ice cream sandwiches to that scrumptious slices of key lime pie, my family loves a #sweetsummersnack.
Believe it or not having something sweet like pound cake mixed in with Yoplait Original Yogurt certainly does the trick. Did you know that Yoplait now offers 25% less sugar on their original flavors like strawberry, blueberry and peach? They sure do! What’s even better, you can’t even taste the difference. The taste remains the same in my opinion.
My family has always been a fan of Yoplait Yogurt. The kids and I, love having our favorite flavors for breakfast, mid-afternoon snacks and on those school days, I send a few in their lunch box. The size is perfect and they really are a great snack to have.
One of my favorite things to do with Yoplait Yogurt is make a super moist pound cake. Oh my gosh, it actually just melts in your mouth from being so moist and tasteful. It’s so easy to do and my kids love the sweet taste.
Currently at Publix you can stock up and save with this in-store savings coupon for Yoplait Yogurt. Not only will your kids love them but stocking up gives them a sweet snack to enjoy on the go.
Like me, I bet you also love to add yogurt to your favorite recipes.
My Yummy Pound Cake recipe is so simple to do. This time around I decided to use my bundt pan instead of a loaf. The word “bundt” makes my kids and also my husband laugh. Don’t even ask. hahaha
Here is my recipe for those who love pound cake with a twist.
- 3/4 lb butter
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/8 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 cup flour
- 3 Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt Cups
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and hand beat until mixed is well combined
- Pour into greased and flour pan. Place your yogurt and swirl on top of your cake batter.
- Bake for 38- 48 mins at 325 degrees until golden
- Add icing if desired
Now since you found out that Yoplait now offers 25% less sugar what’s your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite recipe that you use with Yoplait Original Yogurt?
Come enter for your chance to win $15 PayPal Cash to try out some new flavors of Yoplait Originals.
Giveaway is open to US residents only. Ends August 13th, Good Luck!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Hasselback Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella Cheese and Tomatoes - January 18, 2017
- Chicken Spinach Florentine Braid - January 15, 2017
- Diy Chocolate Valentine Cupcake Toppers - January 14, 2017