A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Sunshine and Flip Flops blog with products for free in exchange of this review.
- FabKids is the newest fashion club started by a team of parents including moms and actress Christina Applegate.
- FabKids is a convenient way for parents that lead busy lifestyles to shop for their children clothing. It’s an awesome fashion club for clothes and footwear.
- Members get monthly selections of these super affordable, high quality fashion clothing that are personalized just for kids.
- Every outfit starts at $29.95 which will include a dress paired with leggings or a top and bottom. Considering if the selections are for boys or girls.
- FabKids are available in sizes from 2 to size 12.
- Currently New Members are offered buy one and get one free, Plus free shipping.
For the month of April, my daughter had an opportunity to review the Fire Princess Outfit from FabKids.
This bright and cheery eyed girl wearing the On Fire dress is my daughter. The dress matched perfectly with the Fab Soft black leggings. This is a great outfit to wear any day of the week. My daughter was full of smiles and couldn’t wait to wear it when she received it in the mail. She felt so confident in her self because she already knew how amazing this outfit was.
The top could be worn alone as a dress or perhaps with shorts or capri pants. The leggings are a snug fit and can be worn under the dress or separately with other shirts.
This is such a great outfit for the spring and even summer months since there is so many possibilities with this outfit.
For the month of April, I also received the Fab Boho Sandal in Coral. These shoes fit my daughter so well. I really liked how easy it was for her to buckle the sides up by herself. The color of coral goes extremely well with this outfit and many others that she already owns. The open toe concept allows her feet to breath and stay cool during those hot summer days here in Florida. My daughter has a thing for shoes and these by far are her favorites to wear.
Being that this is my first time reviewing an outfit and shoes from FabKids, I am very pleased with their selections and the quality of the clothes. The Fire Princess outfit is light, made to last and in my opinion a fashion statement for little girls. The colors of orange and red are truly amazing. They just pop out!
So if you have a little girl that loves to twirl her dresses just like I do, then I highly recommend the Fire Princess outfit and FabKids to my readers.
You will not be disappointed! It’s well worth your membership.
For more information on becoming a member please visit FabKids on their website.
Thanks for visiting!
Sunshine and Flip Flops was compensated by free product from Fab Kids for review purposes only. All experiences and opinion are my own. This article is in no way associated with, sponsored or endorsed by facebook, twitter, pinterest or any other social media outlet. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10CFR Part 255 Guides/Concerns the use of endorsements and testimony of advertising. For questions and concerns email Michele @Mdickerson316@gmail.com
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Loin Gorgonzola Salad - May 26, 2017
- Treat Yourself to MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy + Giveaway - May 17, 2017
- Moms deserve it all with goPure +Giveaway - May 8, 2017