Ahh… Summer is almost here and grilling season has begun in this house. Grilling your marinated meats and veggies oh my I can’t wait! I would consider this time of the year my favorite and here is why. Cooking outdoors is more enjoyable Plus it’s less of a mess during clean up. Don’t you agree? One of my favorite dishes to make during the summer is Spicy Grilled Chicken Alfredo. So creamy and the chicken is spicy and tender. Yum!
I like creating meals that my whole family will enjoy and this dish is it. I say, let the grill work for you. There is no reason why you should spend hours in a hot kitchen specially on a summers day.
One of the things that I love about using a grill to cook your meats and vegetables is, how flavorful the ending results can be. Marinating and seasonings can certainly pull off any dish.
This Spicy Grilled Chicken Alfredo is simple but delicious. By adding a few of my favorite ingredients like Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper and Basil, this creation will become your own. If you like cajun foods then this dish is for you. It’s not overly spicy but gives enough kick to have your taste buds looking for more.
When preparing a meal that requires seasonings, I rub down and marinate the meat hours prior to cooking. You want the meat to be covered or infused for taste.
June is a busy month for most. From Graduations, Father’s Day and Birthdays. For me, it’s all the above and more. So making meals like the Spicy Grilled Chicken Alfredo makes my life easier during these hectic times with my family as can still sit down and enjoy a great tasting meal together.
Bring on the Parmesan Cheese and get ready to indulge. The chicken is so tender and juicy. It practically calls your name for more. You know what’s great? If you don’t have an outdoor grill an electric indoor one would be perfect to use as well.
If your not a person who desires chicken, then you could substitute the meat with vegetables. Both choices will still be satisfying.
The best way to describe this dish is pure appetizing. This is also a great dish to make for a family gathering.
It’s best served hot with a slice of bread and even some spicy peppers will compliment this dish. So bring on the grill. Summer has begun and it’s time to enjoy the outdoors of cooking.
Takes a little over two hours to prepare and cook but so worth the outcome.
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Basil
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp of salt (if desired)
- 1/2 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- 3 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 16oz box of Bowtie Pasta
- 2 1/2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp of Minced Garlic
- I Tsp of Pepper
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- Season your Chicken Breast in a medium bowl with 2 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper, 2 Tbsp of Basil, 1 Tsp of Black Pepper, 1/2 Cup of Ranch Dressing, 1 Tsp of salt (if desired) for atleast an hour or longer.
- Place your seasoned Chicken on the Grill and cook on Medium Heat for 10 mins or until no longer pink.
- Grab a small saucepan melt butter, add garlic and Heavy Cream then add Parmesan Cheese.
- Whisk together for 5-6 minutes on low heat or until thick. (You may add additional Parmesan Cheese if needed for thickness).
- Pasta should be placed in a medium size pot and cooked according to package.
- Best served hot with a slice of bread.
So if your looking for a easy recipe for the grill give my Spicy Grilled Chicken Alfredo dish a try.
How do you start your summer grilling?
Which dish is your favorite to make on the grill?
Let me know in the comments below.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Dreaming of a Raspberry Strudel Cheesecake OREO Cookie - July 5, 2017
- Summer Skinny Colada Cocktail - July 3, 2017
- Fire up the Grill and Try my Grilled Turkey Gorgonzola Burger - June 30, 2017