Hosted by The Budget Bandit
Sponsored by SmartSilk
The Budget Bandit is giving away your choice of 2 Luxury Queen size pillows from SmartSilk ($130 value) or 2 SmartSilk Pillow Protectors ($55 value) for 1 reader to win!!!
Did you know that your pillow doubles in weight over a span of time from absorbing dust, bacteria, mold, allergens, and dead skin…and by the way, you sleep on that!!! Plus that’s not even to mention the nasty bodily fluids we let our pillows soak in. How many times of you woken up in a puddle of drool? I bet you didn’t run and wash your pillow right afterwards….instead you let it grow bacteria that you will later breathe in while once again dreaming of puppy dogs and rainbows.
Needless to say maintaining a clean pillow is essential to your life (regardless of allergies). Of course you can wash your pillow and replace it as recommended every two years…but if you are like me once you find a pillow that you LOVE there is no way you are tossing it out for a new one to break in! Plus who has time to wash their pillow weekly??? I sure don’t! Pillow protectors are the answer to all your problems…SmartSilkmakes an all natural silk filled Pillow Protector made an exclusive patent pending technology that ensures an increased level of comfort with its smart blend of breathable and moisture materials. (PS I can vouch for that!)
Want more information on SmartSilk? Check out my full product review of the SmartSilk Pillow Protectors HERE.
SmartSilk Pillow Details:
- Polyester micro gel fiber filling
- All natural silk fill liner
- All natural cotton outer shell
- Moisture wicking properties help to reduce effects of night sweats
- Keeps your skin moisturized
- Water repellent non-woven material
- Breathable materials: no longer need to flip the pillow around looking for a cool spot
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Satisfy your cravings with Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt - March 24, 2017
- Make Breakfast Better this Spring! - March 21, 2017
- Share and Celebrate with Edwards Pies on Pi Day - March 14, 2017