Today’s Real Deal from Sears.com, Is a 120v Portable Inflator from Craftsman.The deal price for today only is $37.99 saving you $17.00.
I don’t know about you but this would come in handy when filling your tires, the kids bike tires, not to mention all those summer pool floaties that we hate to blow up.
So it really does come in handy when you have one of these in your home. Plus it would be a great father’s day present as well. You may pick this one up at your local store.
Lightweight and portable, it’s great for tires, balls and pool inflatables.
- Direct drive for high air volume delivery
- Plugs into standard household 120-volt AC outlet w/ 6-foot AC power cord
- 15-foot coil high-pressure air hose
- Easy-to-read built-in pressure gauge
- Includes 7 inflation accessories
- Off/auto on rocker switch
- Rubber insulated carry handle
- Rubber insulated Quick-Connect Coupling
- Rubber insulated screw-on-valve
- Compact, weighs only 7 lbs.
- .60 SCFM at 30 PSI
- Ideal for accurate heavy-duty inflating of car, SUV, truck, motorcycle, bike tires, sports balls, beach balls, air mattresses, rafts and more
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Coffee Lovers will love the New MAX Indulge by Maxwell House - July 21, 2017
- Dreaming of a Raspberry Strudel Cheesecake OREO Cookie - July 5, 2017
- Summer Skinny Colada Cocktail - July 3, 2017