A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Sunshine and Flip Flops blog with products for free in exchange of this review.
- FabKids is the newest fashion club started by a team of parents including moms and actress Christina Applegate.
- FabKids is a convenient way for parents that lead busy lifestyles to shop for their children clothing. It’s an awesome fashion club for clothes and footwear.
- Members get monthly selections of these super affordable, high quality fashion clothing that are personalized just for kids.
- Every outfit starts at $29.95 which will include a dress paired with leggings or a top and bottom. Considering if the selections are for boys or girls.
- FabKids are available in sizes from 2 to size 12.
- Currently New VIP Members are offered buy one and get one free, Plus free shipping.
- New FabKids Feature
Offering members savings and choice in June with two new ways to shop FabKids.com.
- Build-your-own dress sets: You will be able to choose 2 dresses + 2 leggings and get a $10 savings
- Outfits with Shoes: You will be able to buy outfits and shoes in just 1 click plus you get a 10% savings.
For the month of June, my daughter had an opportunity to review the Navy Sunset Outfit from FabKids.
This outfit is the perfect way to start summer vacation for little girls. It’s fun to twirl and has adorable stripes and colors that any girl will love. My daughter is ready to bring on summer vacation with this tiered style stripe dress.
My daughter is wearing the Pink Lemonade Dress although we did receive the Fab Soft black leggings as well, she decided to only wear the dress. With pink, orange, yellow and hot pink vertical stripes surrounding the dress, it screams summer. This is also a great outfit to pack for vacation specially because it’s light, easy to pack and you could wear the dress alone or with the soft colored leggings of choice.
My daughter gets giggly when she sees and finds out the pink packaging from FabKids arrives. Let me just say her smile says it all. She loves getting new clothing each month from FabKids. What can I say, being six years old she already has a style of her know. That is what I admire about FabKids the most. They have many different outfits to choose from to fit children’s personalities.
The material of the dress does stretch so it really gives my daughter that comfort she needs while being active during the summer.
For the month of June I also received the FabKids Sequin Mary Janes Shoe in Pink. I’ve said this previously that my daughter loves shoes. Her taste of all styles is one to admire and she loves her new shiny shoes from FabKids. Just as the sun hits the shoes, the sequins shimmer which makes them so pretty to wear with this dress. Mary Jane shoes have always been a favorite of hers. So easy to place on and take off since the velcro strap keeps her feet enclosed. This style of shoe also has rubber soles which makes walking, running or even playing in them, comfortable for children.
I have been very fortunate to work with FabKids over these past months. Receiving an outfit and shoes every month is something my daughter really looks forward in getting. Working with an amazing brand like FabKids, allows my daughter to pick her own stylish clothing and shoes without stepping foot inside a store. It’s convenient to order online without the hassle of going to the mall. I love it!
The Sunset outfit is cheery for any little girl to wear. . The colors of pink, yellow and orange is simply delightful and has summer vacation written all over it.
SUMMER SALE – Starting on June 15th, FabKids will be offering their members up to 50% off. Be sure to check FabKids.com on Facebook for daily updates. They will be hosting many awesome sales all summer long.
So if you have a little girl that loves to be on the go during summer vacations, then I recommend the Navy Sunset outfit and FabKids to my readers.
For more information on becoming a member please visit FabKids on their website.
Thanks for visiting!
Sunshine and Flip Flops was compensated by free product from Fab Kids for review purposes only. All experiences and opinion are my own. This article is in no way associated with, sponsored or endorsed by facebook, twitter, pinterest or any other social media outlet. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10CFR Part 255 Guides/Concerns the use of endorsements and testimony of advertising. For questions and concerns email Michele @Mdickerson316@gmail.com
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Busy Days Require Quick Solutions- Here are three ways to help - September 22, 2017
- Celebrating a Smile with Gold Peak® Brewed Tea - September 19, 2017
- Slow Cooked Apple Kielbasa - September 15, 2017