This shop has been compensation by Collective Bias, Inc. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
I am so excited about the season of Fall. It’s my favorite time of the year, hands down. Living here in Florida for the past four years I will openly admit that I miss New England. From those chilly nights and the beautiful tree leaves changing colors what’s not to love right?
Here I am in Florida, the Sunshine State. Granted, we don’t have those chilly nights right now but I still love the season just the same. We love cooking those slow- cooked comfort meals and delicious Fall desserts. Now don’t get me wrong, I love still love cooking on the grill, but it’s something about cooking in your oven during the Fall and the aroma of yummy meals just lingers in your home. Don’t ya agree?
The season of Fall means more to me than you know. In my own family we celebrate birthdays, my wedding anniversary and great memories. I loved this season so much that I named my only daughter Autumn. Of course, when the men in the house think about the Fall, they are thinking football season. Either way you look at it, we just love this time of year specially when we gather together for some tasty desserts. Oh my! One of my favorite recipes to make is Apple Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting topped with flavored M&M’s® Pecan Pie candies. If this doesn’t spark an interest in the season of Fall, I’m not sure what will.
It’s time to #BakeInTheFun. This heavenly Apple Spice Cupcake is so moist to begin with. When you add the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting with M&M’s® Pecan Pie candies on top, this yummy dessert brings it. Oh yes! It puts a smile on my face and my children would agree.
This is certainly a family favorite recipe of mine. M&M’s® chocolate candies are my downfall. Usually, we normally buy the peanut flavor but the Pecan Pie flavor is out-of-this-world. Please take my advice, head over to Walmart and grab a bag or two before this seasonal flavor disappears. You will not regret it.
Have you ever thought of a recipe then said to yourself, “this would be amazing” if I added chocolate. Oh yes! Oh yes I have. Hey you can never denied a craving right? That’s what I thought the other day when I wanted to bake. I was in the mood for a simple but sweet cupcake recipe. It was a breeze because I used Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Cake Mix along with Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Icing and Mott’s® Apple Sauce Original.
With all the ingredients mixed in the bowl, I was so tempted to stick my finger in and have a taste. These amazing scents were coming from the nutmeg, cinnamon, all spice and cloves and I can’t forget the applesauce. The crazy part is I haven’t begun cooking it yet. From all those yummy spices, the aroma was bringing the scents of the Fall right into my kitchen.
Now the temptation got me when it was time to mix the cinnamon with the Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Icing. It was in that moment when I knew no one was watching and scored a little taste. I was just making sure it was ok for the kids to have. Ya, ok that didn’t work. The kids caught me! So we all did a little taste testing before the cupcakes came out of the oven.
- Mott's®, Original Applesauce - One Cup
- One Pkg of M&M's® Pecan Pie Chocolate Candies
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground All Spice
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- For the Frosting-
- Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven for 325 degrees.
- Mix one box of Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Cake Mix (as directed on the box).
- Combined ground cinnamon,nutmeg, all spice and cloves together with cake mix.
- Add your water, oil vanilla,and three eggs. Blend and mix well.
- Add one cup of applesauce. Mix well.
- Scoop your desired amount into your cupcake liners inside your cupcake or muffin pan.
- Cook for 18 minutes or until golden. (Place a toothpick inside to see if it's still moist).
- Frosting Recipe-
- Use one jar of Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Add one Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon and mix together well.
- Apply your frosting to your cooled Apple Spice Cupcakes and enjoy!
Look how incredible these Apple Spice Cupcakes are! And- if you thought you was in for a treat beforehand think again. By placing M&M’s® Pecan Pie chocolate candies on top of these eva so moist cupcakes, you will receive the utmost delectable taste that glides you right into a whole new world of Fall desserts.
I’ll tell ya, making these Apple Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting is a sure hit for any Fall party or gathering. They have the right amount of spices and one taste brings you right into the season. Adding the applesauce totally keeps the cupcake moist and scrumptious! Topping the cupcakes off with M&M’s® Pecan Pie candy is like placing the “cherry” on top of a sundae. It completes the recipe!
Now don’t forget, you might get thirsty after you been delighted with these yummy cupcakes so, keep the apple train going and grab yourself a few single bottles of Snapple® Apple from Snapple® before checking out at Walmart.
Looking to add some fun in the kitchen this Fall?
Come enter in the #bakeinthefunsweepstakes.
Be sure to check out more delicious Fall-inspired recipes here.
I’d love to hear your favorite! What’s does Fall mean to you?
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef Bowls - July 25, 2017
- Back to School Shopping on Groupon - July 24, 2017
- Coffee Lovers will love the New MAX Indulge by Maxwell House - July 21, 2017