Oh, Don’t ya love the Fourth of July? A Patriotic holiday for all American Citizens. It’s a time to celebrate not only our Independence but the liberty of Freedom.
I truly believe that the Fourth of July is recognized in most homes in America. So that is why I bring to you my Pop Goes the 4th Chocolate Bang Bang Cupcakes and with the help of Goetze’s Candy Company, the makers of Cow Tales you can do just that.
Bring on the cookouts, the family gatherings, the parades, the parties, the fireworks and candy because I am ready! Oh yes, I said it, Candy! There is always room for it and what’s a parade without candy. Kids and adults alike love grabbing candy from a parade. Specially those soft chewy caramels with a cream center like the new Mini Cow Tales.
These American Made Vanilla flavored Cow Tales Minis, will be the talk of your Fourth of July event. They are conveniently sized, individually wrapped, nut free and easy to place in your pockets or purses. Now, I know the temptation will be hard but sharing is a must.
Another yummy treat to share is my Pop Goes the 4th Chocolate Bang Bang Cupcakes.
One word ahh-mazing!
If you’re one that love surprises then this recipe will give it. A delicious chocolate cupcake with chocolate filling inside topped with chocolate frosting and drizzled caramel. You couldn’t ask for more.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 10 individual Vanilla flavored Cow Tales Minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place your liners inside your muffin/cupcake pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk mix well. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, cool, add your desired frosting (Chocolate) then drizzle your melted Vanilla flavored Cow Tales Minis.
- To melt your Vanilla flavored Cow Tales Minis, use a double boiler.
- If you desire the chocolate filling, you may use chocolate frosting by placing it in a sandwich bag, snip the end with scissors then insert tip inside the middle of the cupcake.
How would you like to win 10 big Cow Tales tumbler cups and 11 pounds of Caramel Cow Tails minis for your Fourth of July party?
Now you have a chance! Giveaway is open to U.S. residents and ends on June 18th at 12am Est. You may enter this giveaway through the Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
The blog, Sunshine and Flip Flops has been compensated by free product and monetary compensation for review/advertisement purposes only. Any questions or concerns, please direct them to our host USA Love List. All experiences and opinion are my own. This article is in no way associated with, sponsored or endorsed by facebook, twitter, pinterest or any other social media outlet. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10CFR Part 255 Guides/Concerns the use of endorsements and testimony of advertising. For questions and concerns email Michele @Mdickerson316@gmail.com
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Hasselback Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella Cheese and Tomatoes - January 18, 2017
- Chicken Spinach Florentine Braid - January 15, 2017
- Diy Chocolate Valentine Cupcake Toppers - January 14, 2017