Welcome to the Game Wirelessly! Event featuring the PlayMG Wi-Fi Gaming System
Why is the MG so different from any other Wi-Fi device – from smartphones to tablets?
The MG fills a huge void currently experienced by kids and teens who either are not old enough to have their own smartphones, or whose parents have found data plans cost prohibitive. The MG isn’t just a device, it is a system that will mean many kids and teens will finally be able to enter the world of freemium apps, and all of the abilities that come with it, while parents can safely and affordably give it to them.
MG Topline Features:
- Built in Wi-Fi allows entry into the unlimited world of low cost and free app gaming
- MG Family Collaboration System: includes the “DebitSmart” Digital Wallet and “Remote Trust” notification function
- Big 4″ touchscreen encased in a sleek and sturdy “pocketable” game-centric design: rounded corners and grip provide a perfect hold on the app playing experience
- 4GB built in memory with SD port for expandable memory ability: add SD cards and download and save as many apps as desired. (This is important-even the iTouch has a fixed memory)
- Proprietary MG Origins Avatar System: as gamers use the MG, they gain points, customize and unlock the origin story of their own personal gaming companion
- Preloaded games and cash credit toward game purchase
- 1.3 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera and ability to shoot and play video
- Stereo Headset Jack
- Operating on ICS ; includes new Face Unlock security feature
One winner will receive the MG!
Giveaway ends January 7th at 11:59pm, open to US residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Bonkers4coupons is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef Bowls - July 25, 2017
- Back to School Shopping on Groupon - July 24, 2017
- Coffee Lovers will love the New MAX Indulge by Maxwell House - July 21, 2017