Have you tried Newman’s Own Organics before?
For the ones that have, you have great taste and for the ones that haven’t yet here is a great review of samples what they have to offer.
I would like to thank Newman’s Own Organics for allowing me to review their products for exchange of my views.
When making choices for our children’s back to school lunches as parents we try to send them with a balance diet without giving up on those sweets and snacks that they love.
Well, Newman’s Own Organics has a wide variety of items that you will benefit from when it comes to satisfying everyone’s taste.
I’m happy to say that Newman’s Own Organics has some of best and healthy snacks out there. I first reviewed their items last year me and my family have been sold ever since. For us, we really couldn’t tell the difference because the taste of their organic products were delicious just like the other brands but without all those calories and artificial ingredients.
Newman’s Own Organics was separated from Newman’s Own in 2001 when it became a separate company. Their products are certified organic by Oregon Tilth and the ingredients have been grown on farms that have not used pesticides or artificial fertilizers on them. Did you know that since 1982 Paul Newman has donated over $350 million dollars to educational and charitable organizations worldwide? I think that is terrific.
The photo above shows you what I received for my review. Look at all those yummy and healthier snacks. I would love to share my views on everything but I am going to express my two favorites items.
My two favorites are Newman’s Own Organic pop’s corn and Newman’s O’s.
- Newman’s Own Organic Pop’s Corn is available in flavor varieties of butter, light butter and unsalted. Each box comes with 3 bags of these healthier snacks.
The Pop’s Corn certainly gave me question specially because it’s Organic but once I sampled each box my children and I could not tell the difference. Each bag cooked just right in the microwave. We loved the butter! Let me just say that other popcorn brands go extremely overboard when it comes to their flavored butter popcorn. It can really be awful to taste but I really thought Newman’s Own Organic has just enough butter to make it tasteful and pleasant for my whole family to eat. The unsalted Pop’s Corn was light and “fluffy”each kernel popped just great too. I actually liked it more so than my children specially because I am keeping my calorie count down. The serving size is 3 cups and 100 calories. Light butter gives just enough flavor while keeping those cravings under control. This box has 112 calories and makes a great snack for after school.
- Newman O’s comes in six different varieties of Original, Ginger ‘n’ Cream, Peanut Butter, Hint O’ Mint, Chocolate and Wheat free-Dairy free. My family and I got to sample the new Newman- O’s Vanilla and let me say they didn’t last long. My kids grabbed a glass of milk and they went to town. I couldn’t get over how fresh they tasted. These creme filled wafer cookies is available in a 13 or 8 ounce size package. Per 2 serving size cookies is 130 calories. Yes, your think geesh that is pretty high but look it like this. If your gonna treat yourself to snack make sure it’s worth it and these totally are. Dunk these guys in some milk and will be “sold” too!
Newman’s Own Organic has such a wide variety of products such as raisins, licorice, pretzels, coffee, oils and so much more. You will be happy to also know that they carry chocolatecups as well.
I highly recommend their products for all your back to school snack or lunch needs. You will find Newman’s Own Organics in most retail grocery stores. So be on the look out for some of these great items on your next shopping trip.
Feel free to follow Newman’s Own Organics on facebook.
Enter to win 4 of my favorite snacks from Newman’s Own Organics. Which are Newman’s O’s, Salted Pretzels, Pop’s Corn (Butter) and Licorice.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and ends on September 11th.
You may enter this giveaway through the rafflecopter below. Good Luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef Bowls - July 25, 2017
- Back to School Shopping on Groupon - July 24, 2017
- Coffee Lovers will love the New MAX Indulge by Maxwell House - July 21, 2017