A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Sunshine and Flip Flops blog with products for free in exchange of this review.
- FabKids is the newest fashion club started by a team of parents including moms and actress Christina Applegate.
- FabKids is a convenient way for parents that lead busy lifestyles to shop for their children clothing. It’s an awesome fashion club for clothes and footwear.
- Members get monthly selections of these super affordable, high quality fashion clothing that are personalized just for kids.
- Every outfit starts at $29.95 which will include a dress paired with leggings or a top and bottom. Considering if the selections are for boys or girls.
- FabKids are available in sizes from 2 to size 12.
- Currently New Members are offered buy one and get one free, Plus free shipping.
For the month of May, my daughter had an opportunity to review the Rainbow Hearts outfit from FabKids.
This outfit is the perfect way to kick off the pre Memorial Day weekend. Even on cloudy days, this little lady right here can cheer her mom up with her smile that is bright as the sunshine.
My daughter is wearing the Rainbow Heart Skater Dress with the the Fab Soft blue leggings. With hearts surrounding the dress, you just know she is filled with love. This is a great outfit to wear any day of the week or even on a long holiday weekend like Memorial Day.
She was full of smiles when she seen the pink bag at the door as she remembered that style of packaging from our last month’s review with FabKids. Needless to say, she was excited to see her new monthly outfit and shoes. Her exact words were “Mommy, I love it so much, it’s so pretty”.
The soft dress could certainly be worn alone or with the Fab Soft Leggings. What’s great is the material does stretch so it really gives my daughter the comfort she needs when she is playing or being active. The leggings could also be paired with a summer cute top.
For the month of May, I also received the FabKids Cutout Hooded Sandal in Pink. To be honest, my daughter has a shoe collection but has yet owned a pair of this style. When she seen these pink “metallic” shoes they were a must have for her. These sandals are a slip on with a fashion zipper on the heel. She really thought having a zipper on a shoe was pretty cool to have. The color of pink goes extremely well with this outfit as it brings out the hot pink hearts on the dress.
This is my second time reviewing an outfit and shoes from FabKids and I must say, I am one lucky mom to work with such a great brand. I am very pleased with this months selections and the quality of these stylish clothes. The Rainbow Hearts outfit is bright and cheerful for any little girl to wear. . The colors of pink, purple, yellow and blue hearts are simply adorable and has fun in the sunshine written all over it. I love it!
So if you have a little girl that loves to enjoy life, have fun and even make silly faces like my daughter does, then I recommend the Rainbow Hearts outfit and FabKids to my readers.
For more information on becoming a member please visit FabKids on their website.
Thanks for visiting!
Sunshine and Flip Flops was compensated by free product from Fab Kids for review purposes only. All experiences and opinion are my own. This article is in no way associated with, sponsored or endorsed by facebook, twitter, pinterest or any other social media outlet. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10CFR Part 255 Guides/Concerns the use of endorsements and testimony of advertising. For questions and concerns email Michele @Mdickerson316@gmail.com
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Hasselback Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella Cheese and Tomatoes - January 18, 2017
- Chicken Spinach Florentine Braid - January 15, 2017
- Diy Chocolate Valentine Cupcake Toppers - January 14, 2017