Can I just say that Herr’s Potato Chips are just what I hoped for. Flavorful, Unique and Full of Awesomeness, I recently had the privilege to review their products.
But first let me fill you in with the story behind Herr’s.
Back in 1946 James Stauffer Herr purchased a small potato chip company in Lancaster Pennsylvania.
As time went on he began to develop a new and better cooking process for years to come.
In 1956 and within ten years Herr’s Potato Chips was well established. Mr Herr decided to expand his business to a 7,000 square foot warehouse for the storage of his products.
From 1976-1984 he began introducing new products to consumers. Such as Cheese Curls, Onion Rings, Popcorn, Corn and Tortilla Chips.
A new millennium means new changes for the Herr’s Potato Chips company.
With that thought in mind and since the palate for his consumers were changing through out the years James Herr decided so should his products. That is when he opened up a new line of products to satisfy his customers.
They now offer 340 items such as Potato Chips, Pretzels, Pork Grinds, Crackers,Snack Friez, Nuts, Meat Sticks and still offer a variety of their classic products. These items come in different sizes, shapes and flavors.
Speaking of flavors, Just their potato chip line alone has over 18 flavors which does not include their line of kettle cooked chips.
I had the honor to review their products from this wonderful company. As you seen from the picture above I received Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls, Bacon Cheddar Cheese Curls, Barbeque Baked Potato Chips, Horseradish & Cheddar Potato Chips, Hot Sauce Cheddar Popcorn, Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips and Crisp n Tasty Potato Chips.
My family really enjoyed taste testing these unique chips and we loved them all. But I must say here are my three favorites choices.
- Baby Back Ribs Chips were fresh and flavorful. Who would of thought baby back ribs as a chip right? This ripple chip was the first to munch on in my household. We love anything with a barbeque flavor. Well the baby back ribs gives you just the right flavor on each chip. Each chip was crunchy and seasoned to Perfection!
- Crisp n Tasty Chips in my opinion were known as a more classic potato chip with much more flavor to each chip. It was lightly salted, crunchy and very addicting. You can not have just one chip. No way! Any sandwiches would compliment with these chips. Awesome!
- Hot Sauce Cheddar Popcorn is flavored with Texas Pete Hot Sauce. For my family this was a special treat because we love popcorn and we are crazy about hot sauce. Combining the two together is harmony. It not only got my palate wanting more but each kernel had just enough flavor.
Each bag of chips that we opened was full and not like their competitors with a large bag being half full or just full of air. Each chip that we pulled out was a full chip not a broken or crushed chip. You will truly get your monies worth with each bag you purchase.
Over all I believe in this company and it’s products. They stand behind each bag with their stamped product guaranteed.
There is also coupons available click <Here> .
I received one or more of the products mentioned above from Herr’s Foods at no charge and for review purposes only. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and were not influenced by any other source.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Celebrate Ling Ling Asian Food at Home and Win! - February 16, 2018
- Savoring the flavors of Asia while Celebrating the Chinese New Year! - January 31, 2018
- Celebrate Game Day Favorites from Publix - January 20, 2018