I recently had the pleasure to review the Fun Bites heart product.
This unique kitchen fun tool shaped pieces will bring any child a smile on their faces.
They come in two different styles, square and heart shape.
You may use them on pizza, sandwiches, fruit, cheese and pancakes. The possibilities are endless. It’s also a great idea when your child is a picky eater and doesn’t like the crust on the bread this will end that problem or if you have a baby/toddler this will also help them to eat a small shaped portion. This would be wonderful to use with back to school lunches. Quick and easy to prepare.
To use this Unique Funbite all you need to do is the following.
- Step 1: Place funbites cutter on top of food then remove popper top and set to the side.
- Step 2: Grab cutter handles on both sides, press down firmly and rock 5-6 times to cut through the food.
- Step 3: Lift the cutter up, insert popper top and pop out the bite-sized pieces.
Fun Bites has been featured in Parents Magazine, Nickelodeon Parents Direct and Parents.com to name a few.
What I enjoyed about this product was my children were able to make different shapes, they counted them and formed into characters. This gives a new meaning to playing with your food.
My children had a ball. I recommend this product to all moms.
Once you follow Fun Bites on Facebook , you may receive a coupon click here.
No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is Facebook-compliant. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog. Winners will have 72 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This blogs participating may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- When Traveling Takes Your Breath Away + 3 Tips - March 27, 2017
- Satisfy your cravings with Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt - March 24, 2017
- Make Breakfast Better this Spring! - March 21, 2017