Welcome to the Fairhaven Health $50 e-gift card giveaway.
Sponsored by Fairhaven Health
Hosted by Bonkers4coupons
For over a decade, Fairhaven Health has been trusted brand in the field of reproductive health and wellness. They know it can be overwhelming when men and woman are trying to conceive and realize the importance of pregnancies before, during and after. Fairhaven Health brings you the highest quality of products to help promote fertility, breastfeeding, and pregnancy awareness. Their dietary supplements, herbal teas and personal care products are formulated by our own team of medical experts and are manufactured in FDA regulated, GMP certified manufacturing facilities in the United States.
Fairhaven Health acknowledges that just in the US alone, there is 11 million couples trying to conceive at any given time that is why they offer to be with you every step of the way.
On their website, You will find fertility products for men and woman, ovulation prediction and pregnancy tests, nursing products and so much more. Being that August is breastfeeding awareness month, I would love to share with you their products that they offer.
- Milk Saver allows you to collect the leaky breast milk as you nurse. This product is award winning and great for all breastfeeding moms. The Milk Saver will collect the milk when the breast milk lets down. Saving as much milk as possible for moms is essential and this product is wonderful for them. Just start by placing the Milk Saver into your bra cup, on the non nursing side before you start to breastfeed. So you see it’s easy to use. It’s slim and portable so there is no need of feeling embarrassed by leaks or those uncomfortable nursing pads. It also comes with a durable case to keep it clean and safe while on the go. This product will not only save you time but it saves your most precious gift of feeding your baby.
- DreamBelly Butter is designed to help soothe, protect and heal stretch marks during pregnancy. Stretch marks are caused by hormonal changes and weight gain. Over the duration of your pregnancy and as your baby grows, you will see those red or purple stretch marks. Even though it’s natural occurrence, DreamBelly Butter will stretch as you grow. It will keep your skin tone and will regenerate your skin even after child birth. For the best results, apply twice a day to your belly and desired areas. It will leave your skin moisturized, smelling great without leaving a greasy or oily feel.
- FertilAid was developed by a team of fertility experts to help optimize fertility safety and doing so naturally. FertilAid for women is formulated to help woman balance their hormones, govern their monthly cycle and reproduction. FertilAid for men is formulated to improve sperm count, motility and improve reproductive health. These fertility supplements are safe and all natural.
On the Fairhaven Health website, you will also find supplement guides that will help you decide which supplements can be taken together. It is always recommended that you consult with your doctor before taking any dietary supplements or prescriptions.
Now you have a chance to win a $50 e-gift card to use on the website of Fairhaven Health (dot) com. Enter the giveaway through the giveaway tools below. This giveaway will be open to US and Canada residents. Must be 18+ to enter and ends August 25th.
Bonkers4coupons and the blogs participating are not responsible for prize fulfillment/shipment. Bonkers4coupons received either free product or compensation for the hosting of this giveaway.Giveaway will be open to US and Canada residents, 18+ to enter. Confirmed winners will contacted by email , you will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be picked. Fairhaven Health.com is responsible of delivery for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored or endorsed by facebook, twitter, pinterest or any other social media outlet. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10CFR Part 255 Guides/Concerns the use of endorsements and testimony of advertising. For questions and concerns email Michele @Mdickerson316@gmail.com.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Dreaming of a Raspberry Strudel Cheesecake OREO Cookie - July 5, 2017
- Summer Skinny Colada Cocktail - July 3, 2017
- Fire up the Grill and Try my Grilled Turkey Gorgonzola Burger - June 30, 2017