Sponsored by: Epson
Hosted by: Mom Blog Society and Moms and Crafters
The Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One printer is chock full of features, but still energy efficient and ENERGY STAR qualified. The stunning output quality is not limited to photos, though. You can print directly on DVD’s and CD’s as well as envelopes, and a variety of paper sizes. With the huge range of paper types and sizes Epson carries, your options are limitless!
Some features include:
- Amazing print quality of up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi (dots per inch)
- Print on a few sizes of photo paper, CD’s, DVD’s, regular paper, jewel case sizes, and more
- Print calendar pages, cards, and coloring pages directly from the printer. You can also print custom note, graph and music papers.
- Print from and scan to SD memory cards and USB drives directly from the printer
- 4.3″ intuitive color touch screen with gesture navigation
- Convenient wireless printing via Wi-Fi
- Compact size essential for smaller spaces, such as the space I live in
- You can scan directly to Facebook, print via email, scan directly to the cloud, and more
- Edit crop, add filters directly from the screen
- Choose photo packages directly from the screen, including ID and passport photos
You can read the full review here. One very lucky winner will win the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One printer (ARV $199) in the Epson Printer Giveaway!
Enter using the Rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Mom Blog Society received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. No other bloggers involved in the promotion of this giveaway were compensated in any way for the promotion of this giveaway. The bloggers involved in this giveaway are not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment. Prize delivery and fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor (Epson). The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are not endorsing or liable for this giveaway.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- When do you let go? My thoughts for Parents with Children Traveling Alone - April 27, 2017
- Easy Mini Upside Down Pineapple Cakes - April 14, 2017
- Traveling with Family- Are All-Inclusive Resorts for you? - April 13, 2017