This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
Did someone say coffee? Oh yes, it’s my daily wakeup call! Is it yours too? For years, my husband would start his early mornings with making a fresh batch of his favorite Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee but now it’s my turn. You guys, I just started drinking coffee within the last year. I’m serious when I say, I couldn’t stand the smell or even a sliver of a taste of it but now, forget it. It’s my daily wakeup call with Dunkin’.
Even though my husband enjoys DD’s hot coffee in the morning, I’m the total opposite. My first love is a iced coffee or frozen latte. -And trust me, my mornings are never the same without one. Just the other day while shopping at Publix I decided to head down the coffee aisle to stock up on some coffee. That is when I saw a package of Dunkin’ Donuts S’mores ground coffee. I’ve always loved making S’mores around a campfire with my children but here was something that I could actually enjoy for myself. -And to top it off, I used a $1 off/1 Dunkin’ Donuts coffee product coupon to score this great deal. Publix also had a variety of different flavors of Dunkin’ Donuts ground coffee and even had K-Cups.
When it comes to coffee, I’m all about the flavor. I just love when Dunkin’ Donuts ground coffee gives me the same rich and flavorful coffee in every cup. It’s never bitter and is always smooth. Just how I like it! Oh, and it tastes so good. Since flavored coffee is my thing, I couldn’t wait to get home to taste it.
Have you tried Dunkin’ Donuts S’mores flavored ground coffee yet? If you haven’t, then you must. It’s available for a limited time only so act quick. If you’re wondering if the coffee tastes like s’mores then my answer would be absolutely.
One sip of my S’mores frozen latte and I could instantly taste the graham cracker and chocolate. I was blown away! So you can only imagine how incredible the taste was when I added a touch of International Delight Hershey’s® Chocolate Caramel creamer and then topped it off with crushed graham crackers.
Making a homemade latte is not rocket science and you don’t need to be a certified barista to do it but it does start with a little help. For my S’mores frozen latte recipe, cold coffee works best. Take a 16 ounce cup and add 8 ounces of chopped ice. Pour in your cold coffee until it reaches the 16 ounce mark.
Next, add your desired amount of sugar. I used one tablespoon but you can adjust the measurements to your liking. Now add your chocolate caramel creamer.
Place a lid on your cup and give it a shake. To get your frozen latte to the right consistency, a blender is needed. Nothing fancy since only a few seconds is needed.
Here is a cool tip, take your coffee mug with handle and dip the rim of the glass in water. In a small bowl place your mug in the crushed graham crackers. Super simple!
Begin to pour your Dunkin’ Donuts S’mores frozen latte inside the mug. -And if desired, add whipped cream and top it off with crushed graham crackers and a toasted marshmallow. Of course, toppings are optional since this frozen latte is tasty as is.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- Dunkin' Donuts" S'mores Ground Coffee
- 8 Ounces of Chopped Ice
- 1 Tablespoon of Crushed Graham Crackers, plus extra for the rim
- International Delight Hershey's Chocolate Caramel creamer
- 1 Tablespoon of Granulated Sugar (if desired)
- Whipped Cream
- One Toasted Marshmallow
- Begin by adding 8 ounces of chopped ice to a 16 ounce cup. Pour in your cold coffee until it reaches the 16 ounce mark.
- Add one tablespoon of sugar and creamer.
- Place lid on cup and shake.
- Use a blender on pulse for 10 seconds.
- Take the rim of your coffee mug and dip it in water.
- In a small bowl, place your mug in the crushed graham crackers.
- Pour in your S'mores Frozen Coffee Latte.
- If desired, add whipped cream and sprinkle one tablespoon of crushed graham crackers.
- Top it off with a toasted marshmallow.
So tell me, how do you like your Dunkin’ Donuts coffee? Is it you’re wakeup call?
Be sure to grab the coupon for $1/1 Dunkin’ Donuts coffee product.
Coupon offer expires July, 19th 2017.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Busy Days Require Quick Solutions- Here are three ways to help - September 22, 2017
- Celebrating a Smile with Gold Peak® Brewed Tea - September 19, 2017
- Slow Cooked Apple Kielbasa - September 15, 2017