Recently I had the honor to review a beauty box from Beauty Box five.
But First I would love to tell you how wonderful this company is. The Beauty Box Five specializes in sending you hand picked beauty products every month for you to try.
These boxes would contain products like make up, skin care, hair care and fragrance. These samples would be delivered directly to your door step each month. All you need to do is subscribe to a month prescription. When you refer five or more people, you get a free monthly box. Sounds wonderful right! There’s more! On their website you will find beauty tips and special how to do’s.
As you seen in the picture above, this is a sample of what you would receive monthly in your subscription.
Here is what I received:
- Pssssst Instant Dry Shampoo 1.76 oz
- Bodyography Foundation Primer 15ml/ 0.53 oz
- Everyday Minerals Girl Friday Blush .06oz/ 1.7g
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Refill 1.8g/ 0.064 oz
You get all this for a monthly cost of only $12 a month, $30 quarterly and $100 yearly.
I recommend this subscription and believe it’s worth any cost. To get premium products sent directly to your home is wonderful.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above from Beauty Box Five at no charge and for review purposes only. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and were not influenced by any other source.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Hasselback Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella Cheese and Tomatoes - January 18, 2017
- Chicken Spinach Florentine Braid - January 15, 2017
- Diy Chocolate Valentine Cupcake Toppers - January 14, 2017