Recently I had the opportunity to review Beanfields Snacks. I must say that it’s a yummy delight when you try something new and you find out that you love them! So you ask why Beanfields?
Well Beansfields are a family owed company that believe that beans are good for their families.
Here are few reason why they are more healthy for you than regular chips.
- Beanfield chips are corn free, gluten free and vegan free.
- Did you know that one ounce serving has 4 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber?
- A non dairy snack with all familiar cheesy flavors of a nacho.
- Beanfields is free of every one of the FDA’s eight most common ingredients that trigger food allergies.
The picture above is the samples that I received to review. Which were Bean & Rice Chips, Nacho Bean & Rice Chips, Bean & Rice Pic De Gallo and Sea salt & Pepper.
These chips were crispy, fresh and full of flavor. I highly recommend them.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above from Beanfields at no charge and for review purposes only. All opinions expressed are 100 % my own and were not influenced by any other source.
** This Giveaway is valid for US Residents only
Only one ‘Pitch List’ winner per household and/or IP address
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- When do you let go? My thoughts for Parents with Children Traveling Alone - April 27, 2017
- Easy Mini Upside Down Pineapple Cakes - April 14, 2017
- Traveling with Family- Are All-Inclusive Resorts for you? - April 13, 2017