A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Sunshine and Flip Flops blog with products for free in exchange of this review.
- FabKids is the newest fashion club started by a team of parents including moms and actress Christina Applegate.
- FabKids is a convenient way for parents that lead busy lifestyles to shop for their children clothing. It’s an awesome fashion club for clothes and footwear.
- Members get monthly selections of these super affordable, high quality fashion clothing that are personalized just for kids.
- Every outfit starts at $29.95 which will include a dress paired with leggings or a top and bottom. Considering if the selections are for boys or girls.
- FabKids are available in sizes from 2 to size 12.
- Currently New VIP Members are offered buy one and get one free including all shoes, Plus free shipping.
For the month of August, my daughter had an opportunity to review the School Preppy Outfit from FabKids.
This outfit is simply adorable! It’s the perfect way to start the new school year off right for girls. With the dress covered with white hearts, any little girl will love to twirl in it. This is the perfect outfit for the first day back to school.
My daughter is wearing the Heart & Bow Skater Dress along with the Fab Soft “Mint” green leggings as well. She decided to wear both but you could easily just wear the dress alone. Either way it’s super fun and very sporty!
With the white hearts and a matching bow on the top this outfit, it screams cuteness! This is also a great outfit to wear to a party or on a fall cool day. Being that the dress is long sleeve, it gives that extra warmth on those arms.
Once again, my daughter was doing her happy dance when she seen that her pink package from FabKids arrived in the mail. She knows when she sees that packaging something special is waiting inside and just for her. She absolutely loves getting packages in the mail but specially from FabKids. She loves stylish clothing and is not shy to let you know about it.
I admire that about FabKids. They have many different styles of clothing and shoes to fit all children’s personalities and taste.
The Heart & Bow Skater Dress is soft and even though it’s a form fitting dress, I know my daughter will be just as comfortable wearing it as she skips, hops and runs in school.
For the month of August I also received the FabKids Glitter Heart Flats. When my daughter first took a look at these “sparkly” shoes she couldn’t get them on her feet fast enough. Like I’ve said before, she loves shoes. She loves that her shoes match with her outfits! Yes, I have a little fashion diva! For only being 6 years old she has quite the collection. The Glitter Heart Flats are definitely the ones she is proud to wear. She loves her glittery new shoes!
When the sun hits the shoes, the glitter just sparkles. My daughter believes all princesses should wear these shoes. I agree with her, they will dazzle with any outfit.
I have been very fortunate to work with FabKids over these past months. Receiving an outfit and shoes every month is something my daughter really looks forward in getting. Working with an amazing brand like FabKids, allows my daughter to pick her own stylish clothing and shoes without stepping foot inside a store. It’s convenient to order online without the hassle of going to the mall or different stores. I love it!
The School Preppy Outfit has tons of style and is fun for any little girl to wear. The colors of navy with white hearts and mint color soft leggings is a perfect match in my opinion. I love how FabKids has a heavy duty pink zipper on the back of this dress. It truly helps when taking the dress off or placing it on.
Back to School SALE – Starting on August 1st, FabKids will be offering their VIP Members to take advantage of their must have back to school $20 deals. You can choose from:
- Dresses starting at $16.95
- Sneakers starting at $19.95
- Tops & Tees starting at $9.95
- Tutus starting at $7.95
- Leggings – choose any 3 for $19.95
- Boys tops & Tees from $6
Be sure to check FabKids.com on Facebook for daily updates. They will be hosting many awesome sales all year long.
So if you have a little girl that is ready to start the school year off with style, then I recommend the Hearts & Bow Skater Dress and FabKids to my readers.
For more information on becoming a member please visit FabKids on their website.
Thanks for visiting!
Sunshine and Flip Flops was compensated by free product from Fab Kids for review purposes only. All experiences and opinion are my own. This article is in no way associated with, sponsored or endorsed by facebook, twitter, pinterest or any other social media outlet. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10CFR Part 255 Guides/Concerns the use of endorsements and testimony of advertising. For questions and concerns email Michele @Mdickerson316@gmail.com
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Loin Gorgonzola Salad - May 26, 2017
- Treat Yourself to MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy + Giveaway - May 17, 2017
- Moms deserve it all with goPure +Giveaway - May 8, 2017