Recently I had the privilege to review Avodah Coffee. But first I would like to tell you more about this amazing company.
Avodah is a family owned business. They strive on making the best coffee as well as managing being parents of four children.
The word Avodah is Hebrew which describes action in simultaneously work, worship and service.
In my opinion I love it. Nothing speaks more loudly than someone who promotes their work ethics in their companies name.
Avodah coffee also donates of their proceeds to help neighbors from poverty, provide clean drinking water, save women from human trafficking, and developing young leaders around the world.
When consumers purchase their coffee it also helps further these following missions.
- Samaritan’s Purse
Now let’s talk coffee. They choose the beans and craft their blends to bring you the best.
I received Meet the Deadline, Brand New Baby, Mocha Java, Kenyan and Indian Mysore to review.
My two favorites were Mocha Java and Brand New Baby.
- Brand New Baby resembles a french roast coffee. This was great for a get up and go cup of coffee. The smell of its aroma fills the house with it’s heaven scents. I will drink this all day and it’s not just a morning cup of Joe!
- Mocha Java was full of tasteful flavor. When brewed it fills the room with an odor of a rich bean ground to deliver that taste that makes you come back for another cup. I like to chill my grounds before I brew them it helps in my opinion keep the freshness. I have a single cup brewer so I can appreciate just the right amount to brew a cup. Cream and sugar has to be added in my cup but not to mask any flavor just to ride shotgun with each sip.
Did you know that Avodah Coffee offers subscriptions for only $8 a month plus $5 for shipping.You can get your favorite flavors shipped directly to your door step each month. You can pick your blend, whole bean or ground, and then just choose your selection. Very easy and simple to do.
**Now you have a chance to win Avodah Gift Pack of the winners choice. Please enter by rafflecopter below.
No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is Facebook-compliant. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog. Winners will have 36 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This blogs participating may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- When Traveling Takes Your Breath Away + 3 Tips - March 27, 2017
- Satisfy your cravings with Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt - March 24, 2017
- Make Breakfast Better this Spring! - March 21, 2017