Christmas is a special holiday for most, we enjoy exchanging presents, sharing laughter and of course the day our Christ was born. I was brought up listening to all types of Christmas music those classics still in riches my soul. My children love hearing the sounds and songs of Christmas. I do have to admit that these songs tend to bring so much happiness for us. It brings great memories of me when I was a child, visiting my grandparents home, or my own folks spreading the joy of Christmas through music and I have instilled that in my own children.
When I got the opportunity to review A Very Merry Golden Records Christmas I was more than thrilled. These songs are timeless treasures. A wonderful way to start this season off jolly!
A Very Merry Golden Records Christmas CD has 20 classic songs and stories, such as:
- John O’Hurle- Santa Claus is coming to town.
- Didi Conn- I wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas.
- Cheryl Hines- Story of Rudolph the red nose reindeer.
- Ed Asner- Story Twas the night before Christmas.
- Dermot Mulroney- Winter Wonderland.
What I really do love about Golden Records is their CD’s tend to have songs and stories in them. Almost like your getting a two for one. Making it easier for listeners to follow along in the stories or singing along with each tune. My little ones love Golden Records and I am honored to include this Very Merry Golden Records Christmas to their collection. Merry Christmas!
Come take a peek in what’s in store for you!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Hasselback Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella Cheese and Tomatoes - January 18, 2017
- Chicken Spinach Florentine Braid - January 15, 2017
- Diy Chocolate Valentine Cupcake Toppers - January 14, 2017